How to Brush
1. Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle with the bristles on the outside surface of your teeth.
2. Gently move the brush in a circular motion using small, gentle strokes.
3. Insert the bristles between your teeth by applying light pressure.
4. Follow the same directions for the inside surface and the back teeth.
1. Hold the brush vertically.
2. Make several gentle back-and-forth strokes over each tooth.
3. Gently brush the surrounding gum tissue.
1. Adjust the brush’s position often to ensure you reach and clean all surfaces.
2. Use short, gentle strokes.
3. Watch yourself brush in the mirror so no surfaces are left behind.
4. Rinse thoroughly to remove any plaque you loosened while brushing.
If you have questions or experience any pain while brushing, call the office.